Our fees are negotiable based on your specific situation. If you have 10 or more doors you are wanting us to manage we can negotiate a better management and leasing rate. Please contact us for a free estimate and evaluation of your portfolio.
- Leasing Fee ~ 80% of the 1st month’s rent ~ Paid for new tenant procurement. Covers all advertising, postings listings online and used to pay commission to real estate agents involved in securing tenant.
- Management Fee ~ NEGOTIABLE ~ If no rent is collected, no fee is charged. Fee is based on the number of properties we manage for you and the quality of the listing. Typically ranges from 8%-10% depending on quantity. Call for pricing on 10 or more properties.
- Late Fees ~ Management keeps all late fees and uses them to enforce terms of the lease and to cover all backend office requirements for processing.
- 3-Day Pay Notice ~ FREE ~ Paid for by Management out of late fees.
- Eviction court appearances ~ $100 PER TENANT ~ Covers court preparation and appearance. Can only represent owner if eviction is for non-payment of rent.
- Lease Renewals ~ $150 FLAT FEE ~Covers administrative cost associated with creating, coordinating, executing lease renewal.
- Processing Service Calls ~ FREE ~ When necessary we will dispatch trades to property for routine and emergency maintenance. Cost of repairs will be deducted from Owner’s account and appear on their statement.
- Online Account Portal ~ FREE ~ Only requires internet access and an email address.
- Digital Document Delivery ~ FREE ~ Only requires online internet access and a signature.
- Direct Deposit via ACH ~ FREE ~ Owner distributions are made via Automated Clearing House (ACH) from Trust operating account to your account.
- Maintenance Fee ~ $40 HOUR ~ We attempt to keep as much work in house to save our owners money. Plumbers, electricians and other specialty vendors can charge $90~$100/hr so if we can avoid those costs for our owners that is what we strive to do. We charge a $40 service call fee on any work order requests to cover drive time, gas and in-store purchase requirements.
Austin Property Team Ranked Top 20 again!
Austin Property Team has been ranked one of the top 40 out of 253 property [...]
Austin Makes Top 20 cities in the World!
Get ready folks! If you think Austin is overcrowded now just wait. According to a [...]