Have you thought of everything?
A lot goes into managing a rental property.
We think of things you might not be aware of:
- What constitutes an “emergency” repair by a tenant?
- Do you have the tools to run credit reports and do criminal background checks, verify employment and tenant history?
- What do you do when a tenant stops paying the rent and claims it is because you stopped making repairs?
- Are you following all fair housing laws in the state of Texas?
- What must your property be equipped with to comply with Texas Property Code?
- Do you know what rent you can get based on area comparables? Zillow & Trulia are not very accurate.
- Are you aware what your insurance policy covers and what circumstances can cause your provider to cancel coverage?
- Do you have a full time job? Are you able to take on the responsibilities and guidelines of being a landlord and an employee or business owner at the same time?
- Do you feel the cost to hire a management company is not worth the minimal expense each month? Let us show you its worth every dime!
Austin Makes Top 20 cities in the World!
Get ready folks! If you think Austin is overcrowded now just wait. According to a local Commercial Real Estate Firm, [...]
2019 Housing Market Outlook-Affordability
The 2019 Austin Housing market looks promising according to experts in the industry. A plethora of jobs are being created [...]
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Austin Property Team Ranked Top 20 again!
Austin Property Team has been ranked one of the top 40 out of 253 property management companies in Austin! This [...]
Best Austin Property Management Companies 2019
Austin Property Team (www.aptatx.com) makes the 2019 Best Property Management Companies in Austin put out by propertymanagement.com! The selection process [...]